Flyers printing online
- 1. Good-looking attractive design
- 2. rightly articulated marketing information.
- 3. Clearly written address & contact information
- 4. Right placement of offers and pricing
- 5. Ensure the right paper quality is selected
- 6. Great color spread.
Getting the most out of your flyers and leaflets
Define your goal. Flyers can be used for announcements, product information & to create general awareness
Use customer testimonials to earn the reader’s trust. Take the time to ask your happiest customers for a few words.
Use smaller sizes for handouts and larger sizes for hanging or displaying
Hook readers with the headline – you’ve only got a few seconds of their attention
Give 1 clear call to action, and make your contact and social info big and bold
Maximise the impressions with these distribution techniques
Your goal is to make sure your flyers reach your audience. The first step for it is to know your audience. Below are a few distribution techniques that you can choose to create maximum impressions based on your goal & audience that you are trying to reach.
1. Place your flyers where your audience goes
2. Street promotion gets the flyers to more people in less time
3. Door-to-door drop off option is great to target your potential audience
4. Insert in a publication with a coupon or deal to entice your customers
Need Custom Design?
Hire Infinity Prints Expert Graphic Designers to Design Flyers made just for your business and matching to your Brands.
A5 Flyers Specifications
Full Bleed Size
- 151 x 213 mm
- 1784 x 2516 pixels
Document Trim Size ( Red Dotted Line )
- 148 x 210 mm
- 1748 x 2480 pixels
Safety Margin ( Green Line )
- 145 x 207 mm
- 1713 x 2445 pixels