Your business is one of a kind. Now your Visiting Card can be, too.
With a fresh box of professional visiting cards comes confidence – the knowledge that you’re prepared for every opportunity that comes your way.
Whether you’re making first impressions, rewarding regulars with a loyalty card or giving satisfied clients your contact info for next time, we’re here to help you look and feel ready to impress.
Visiting Card Paper & Finish :
- Standard Matte Visiting Cards : This material is 300gsm printed on matte coated paper. Matte paper is not vulnerable to being marred by fingerprints and it produces a non-glare print.
- Standard Glossy Visiting Cards : This Material is 300gsm printed on Glossy coated paper. Glossy Paper look sharp, vibrant and can easily be marred by fingerprints. it produces a shiny glare print.
- Premium Matte Visiting Cards : This Material is 300gsm printed on coated Paper with Matte Lamination. An extra layer of Matte Lamination is done to make it feel premium super smooth matte surface with rich look and feel. it also give extra stiffness to the visiting cards.
- Premium Glossy Visiting Cards : This Material is 300gsm printed on coated Paper with Glossy Lamination. An extra layer of Glossy Lamination is done to enhanced look and feel to compliment vivid design.
- Ivory Visiting Cards : This Material is 300gsm printed on German Ivory coated paper. Ivory provides smooth surface that provide excellent prints. it is very pure white, higher brightness and soft to touch.
- Textured Visiting Cards : This Material is 300gsm printed on Linen White Textured coated paper. Linen Textured paper looks and feel like fine Linen Fabric. It has a subtle embossed crosshatch textured finish that resembles woven linen fabric.
- Metallic Visiting Cards : This Material is 260gsm printed on Pearl Metallic coated paper. Pearl Metallic paper has pretty, iridescent shimmer that adds a special feel to your visiting cards. Pearl Metallic Visiting cards give a Premium and elegant feel.
Visiting Cards for the Whole Team
Order visiting card in Bulk Quantity and contact our customer care to divide your order quantity for multiple people with respective name, contact info and specific quantity. We can also pack separately and Deliver to multiple locations.
Need a Custom Visiting Card Design?
Hire Infinity Prints expert graphic designers to design your print order from scratch just the way you like it and matching to your Business.
Visiting Card SpecificationFull Bleed Size :
- 92 x 54 mm
- 1083 x 633 pixels
The very edges of the document are called the bleed area. To prevent an unwanted white border from showing at the edge of your document, be sure to extend any background colours or design elements all the way to the edge.
- 89 x 51 mm
- 1050 x 600 pixels
Trim lines are the finished size of the document. The document is cut close to the trim line, but because of the mechanical tolerances involved in printing, the actual cut can happen anywhere between the bleeds and the safe margin. This is why it is important to keep your text and important images within the safe margin.
- 87 x 39 mm
- 1028 x 578 pixels
- Anything outside of the line may be trimmed off during the printing process, so double-check that all the important information is within the safety zone.
The safe margins are borders that are definitely inside the place where the cut will take place. Please remember to keep all important information, like names, addresses, phone numbers or logos within the safe margin (at least .137” from the edge) to ensure that they aren’t cut off when your document is trimmed.