Brochures & Pamphlets: An organised, effective way to share information, market your business & generate leads
When you’re talking to potential customers, less isn’t always more. Our easy-to-make brochures let you tell a more complete story about your company and what it can do. Even though it’s made fBrom a single piece of paper, a brochure is one of the most flexible marketing tools a small business owner can use.
Brochure printing is one of the great ways to bolster business and most impactful marketing mediums available, as they can suit to a wide variety of situations. This is versatile, effective and relatively inexpensive promotional option.
We print full-color brochures and print different types of brochures. They serve as an interactive guide when explaining products, services and point out benefits and key features to the customer. Since brochures are inexpensive, they represent the perfect pitch when operating on a smaller budget.
Brochures are the best way to connect with customers by bringing your brand's story to life. It also helps to let your customers know about the services you offer and in presenting your products. While designing a Brochure can be a tedious task, you will get professional results without being an expert designer. Just pick one of our templates and add your information.
Do you ask to present your information clearly and beautifully? Customising your own design brochures has been never easier. But Infinity Prints brochure maker makes it easy to create stunning brochures by providing a suite of professionally designed layouts.
We make it possible to design almost anything with your brochure (tri-fold or a large-format). All you have to do is to drag and drop your favourite colours, your favourite images, choose the fonts and edit text to create an original brochure. If you need brochures in high volume, our state of the art printing presses deliver a highly professional full-color brochure with low cost. We can also save your time as well as money.
What is a brochure?
A brochure is an information booklet with information & pictures about a product or service that can be designed keeping your objective in mind. The highlight of a brochure is that it is easy to pick-up & carry while providing a customer reasons to take action. Actions can range from getting people to call your number with a lead to going online & buying something on your website.
What can you use a brochure for?
You can use a brochure template as a complete marketing pitch, or to enhance the pitch you’re verbally telling your prospective customers. You can use it to talk about a single product or to sell your company & brand as a whole. You can leave one behind, place it on a display, hand it directly to your customer, or send it to them through a direct marketing campaign.
How to pick between Bi-fold & Tri-fold brochures?
Bi-fold & Tri-fold brochures both have their USPs and can be picked basis your objective of designing a brochure. We have listed down a few reasons to make it an easier choice for you.
Go for a Tri-fold brochure when:
- You want to cover multiple aspects or products of your business
- You wish to showcase a lot of information & detail
- You want to show a series of steps & processes involved
Go for a Bi-fold brochure when:
- You are using large graphics & images to showcase your products & services
- You want to the photography to have the spotlight in the brochure design
- You want to provide product guides & comparisons
How do you make a brochure?
Each section of a brochure created by a fold is called a “panel”. A bi-fold brochure has four panels & a tri-fold brochure has six panels. Each panel is an opportunity to answer a question, explain a benefit or address a customer’s need and hence require a great deal of thought before designing.
Decide what information is going to go where once that is set, it is all about putting that information into words. Information that every brochure must have includes your brand logo, contact information along with the product/service details you offer.
A few tips to keep in mind:
- Keep the language simple, easy to understand and to-the-point. Short & direct sentences go a long way in being understood.
- Speak directly to the customer by not referring to your business in third-person. This will help in making a direct connection with the customers.
- Once you are ready, read it aloud to spot complex sentences, difficult to read paragraphs and general typos.
Picking the paper to print your brochure design is another important aspect.
We at Infinity Prints offer you the most popular and fail safe design to print brochure designs on 130 gsm, 220 gsm, 300 gsm Glossy paper which works great for vibrant colours & large photographs.
Expert tips to make the most out of your brochure
- Figure out businesses that might have common customers with you and try to place your brochures in their premises.
- Include them in customer giveaways or packets that you leave with your customers after calls. You can also give them out before making a presentation about your business.
- Take them to trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, meetings & conferences with you as they are the ultimate tool to give out maximum information in the small time & space.
- 130gsm Glossy Paper
- 220gsm Glossy Paper
- 300gsm Glossy Paper
- 97 x 204 mm
- 1146 x 2408 pixels
- 99 x 210 mm
- 1169 x 2480 pixels
- 101 x 216 mm
- 1193 x 2551 pixels