Whether you’re trying to message customers, employees or guests at an event, personalised posters are a great way to stand out. Thousands of specialised templates mean that you can create a professional-looking design in seconds. And a huge variety of sizes lets you take advantage of almost any open space.
Use small posters to display opening hours or announce events on local notice boards. Larger posters are great for grabbing attention in shop windows or in bigger spaces. Wherever you display them, posters are an eye-catching way to promote your brand and get your message across.
Choosing your stock
- A3 220gsm Matte Finish ( Matte has a smooth, shine-free appearance with less glare )
- A3 220gsm Glossy Finish ( Glossy has a shiny, reflective coating that makes colours pop )
- A3 Sticker Matte Finish ( Sticker paper to stick on the walls or glass. Matte has a smooth, shine-free appearance with less glare )
- A3 Sticker Glossy Finish ( Sticker Paper to stick on the walls or glass. Glossy has a shiny, reflective coating that makes colours pop )
Design your poster
- Use colours that stand out on your walls
- Make your primary message big and bold
- Stick to 1 main message that people can read quickly
- Choose glossy cardstock for a can’t-miss shine
How to make your poster work for you
- Whatever your message or promotional needs, posters are big enough to include it all: Large headlines, photographs, artwork, event info or detailed descriptions. Anything can fit on a poster.
- Hair salons and spas can post images of fashionable hairstyles or inspirational themes. Promotional posters are also perfect for estate agents, restaurants, groceries and any other retail business.
- Entertainment venues will find custom movie posters and concert posters to be the easiest, quickest way to boldly advertise their events. Horizontally or vertically displayed, posters are a beautiful and often artistic way to capture attention and gain interest.
- It’s also easy to create and display posters that match the theme of personal events like weddings and parties. Photos of the bride and groom, graduate or other guests of honour are great as decorations or for gathering autographs and comments from attendees.
- Photographers, artists and graphic designers: Infinity Prints personalised posters are such an easy, inexpensive way to distribute your art in large quantities for everyone to appreciate!